Understanding what the competition had to offer gave me a better idea of how awesome Funnelytics is. It helped me achieve more success by making my sales funnel work with exceptional efficiency.
Even if you’re an industry veteran, chances are that you’ll find some information on Funnelytics alternatives that you never knew about in this article.
Launched in 2017, Funnelytics was created by a team with a Canadian, Mikael Dia, at the helm. They wanted to be the first to integrate the creation of funnels with marketing.
Funnelytics is well-known for consistently having an edge over the competition. Mikael Dia achieved this with some unique features that I’ll explain to you.
Funnel Builder with a Graphical UI
Intuitiveness and simplicity are at the heart of Funnelytics. The interface is smooth. You can create sales funnels using various objects like pages, traffic sources, user activities, and actions.
If you’re like me and too lazy to build one yourself, don’t worry! Funnelytics lets you import templates that you can then manipulate to suit your needs.
Track Your Conversions
Funnelytics helped me pin-point everything that was both right and wrong with my sales funnel by giving me a comprehensive look at what leads to sales and leads. This gave me the confidence to remove elements that were not leading to conversions.
Profiles for Your Customers
Customer is king but if you have no clue about your king, your marketing may lack teeth. Funnelytics can give you details on your customers’ habits and locations in addition to information on where the sales funnel succeed and where it breaks down.
Want to demonstrate results to your client in the most professional way possible? Funnelytics has an answer for that. Using a client account, you can give your client access to metrics that are relevant to them without revealing all your trade secrets.
So, let’s do a quick rewind. Funnelytics is the king of online analytics and it’s way ahead of the competition. Now you may be thinking, “then what is the point of this article”. I won’t blame you for such a thought, but hear me out.
While Funnelytics is great at what it does, it can’t please everyone! A small-business with very basic requirements might find the $99 price tag of Funnelytics’ Pro Plan tough to swallow. Or you may want a tool that focuses on analytics rather than the creation of funnels.
So let me broaden your view with the following 8 Best Funnelytics alternatives. Try them out, you may end up loving one more than Funnelytics.
8 Best Alternatives To Funnelytics In 2022
#1: Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free programming as-a-administration web analytics item created, offered, and kept up by Google. The item’s beginnings lie in Google’s obtaining of Urchin, a web analytics item that stays in presence today; Urchin is an exceptional (paid) web analytics item that isn’t facilitated (SaaS) yet rather introduced by the client on the equipment based on their personal preference.
Google Analytics dominates at indicating guest conduct on the visit level, or, in other words, that it offers terrific checks of visits, guests, and finished functions (as arranged) for any date range.
- It allows you to track websites and apps.
- Easy setup process.
- Easy to integrate with other Google products like Google Ads, Google Search Console, etc.
- Easy to create dashboard & customize reports.
- Ability to track internal search but it needs a bit of customization.
- Setup & track different types of Goals.
- Apart from this, it can track your website audience like demographic and geographic stats, devices, visits from social media platforms, and many other marketing campaigns.
- And most important it’s all free, you get all your data without any cost
Google Analytics offers both free and paid versions but believes me, even the enterprise-level online retailers are using the free version with much success.
There is a small pitfall when you see the free version, though. When your traffic surpasses a certain threshold, GA starts to display results from a sample size taken from your store. But for me, this is again not a problem as sampling is a statistically proven method. You can still go for the free one.
If you’re only looking for Business Intelligence or Data Visualization Software, Looker might be overkill in terms of functionality and price. I think it’s best suited at this moment for smaller companies or departments that may not have the resources for a proper data warehouse/BI team.
Looker is very different from other Business Intelligence tools because they lack a data modeling layer. A person who knows SQL will need a couple of weeks to master LookML – Looker data modeling language. LookML makes changing data models a reliable process. The more people in your company, the more valuable Looker becomes.
- Flexible for Business Intelligence.
- It offers incredible business visualization and analytical tools such as graphs, charts, tables, and single numbers.
- Each analysis can be saved in a ‘Look’ and added to a dashboard for reporting purposes.
- It provides scalability post-adoption and setup
Looker’s pricing is fairly standard, but it’s not cheap. It’s going to be around $3k – $3.5k per month depending on the number of users (10–25).
Mixpanel is an analytics platform that focuses on measurement via firing events. It’s great for segmentation if the website you add it to has this data. It’s strong for mobile and websites where you are able/will be using PII (Personal Identifiable Information).
This is different from traditional analytics that starts with measuring sessions based on page views and will allow you to add events too. They have strict policies in the free version about using the PII of your visitors.
- They offer A/B testing and predictive analytics.
- It can identify behaviors that correlate to high retention.
- It has an exceptionally well-designed interface.
- Its data collection API can handle user identity.
Mixpanel’s pricing is expensive because they provide an integrated platform to collect, store, visualize, and query your data. If you can cobble together the right pieces in-house, you can best MixPanel’s prices by a big margin. It comes down to build-vs-buy decisions based on your organization. It’s pricing starts from $89.00 per month.
Smartlook is a recording analytical tool. With the help of the Smartlook tool, you can watch the story of a web user like a movie with Smartlook. Smartlook seamlessly combines event tracking, user behavior replay, and heatmap. Smartlook records everything and lets you filter events retrospectively plus you can share results with your team with a click of a button.
Smartlook integrates out of the box with products you use. Smartlook allows you to record your users and therefore identify what elements on your website are popular among visitors and which ones don’t drive enough/any attention.
And this may be just the beginning of investigating why your visitors or potential clients quit your website and don’t finalize their purchases, abandoning shopping carts.
- Advanced filtering – more than 30 filters at your disposal to analyze data on various levels
- Recordings & sharing recordings with time stamps
- Complete visitor journeys to identify potential bottlenecks and understand the process – you can also identify separate users via Smartlook API
- Using events to filter recordings
- Event statistics & event breakdown to understand every step of your users in your mobile app
- Anomalies alert – you’re noticed immediately about sudden drops or possible errors
Smartlook is a costly analytical tool Smartlook starts with 25k i.e. $79.00 per month but it offers a free trial with an unlimited number of recordings.
#5: Adobe Analytics
If you’re in the market for an enterprise-level web analytics tool with loads of money to spend Adobe Analytics may be the tool you’re looking for. It’s designed for analyzing web sites with tens of millions of page views from all across the world. It works on Adobe servers so visualizing vast amounts of data won’t take more than a few seconds.
Adobe Analytics can also obtain data from anything that accesses the internet, even OTT platforms!
From what I’ve seen, Adobe Analytics is the industry leader when it comes to using AI to automate tasks that you’ll have to do manually on other tools. The analysis is also in-depth. I was able to create custom reports for any period of my choice. It showed me everything I wanted to know about the views and clicks I got.
- Adobe Analytics can collect data from any and every source you can think of to give you the most pristine analysis
- Adobe Analytics process data on their own servers processing to provide real-time analysis of collected data saving you the hassle of inserting more code into your website.
- The Segmentation IQ feature allowed me to find the most statistically important differences from huge volumes of data by using AI.
- Multiple rules and algorithmic-based methods to attribution gave me an analysis of customer behavior, providing the best model for me based on what my customers did on my website.
- Adobe Analytics uses machine learning to go through huge volumes of data to immediately present factors that are affecting your business.
- The Live Stream feature in Adobe Analytics can provide analysis within seconds of data collection.
- Adobe Analytics gave me more storage and reports in their Data Warehouse. They also use feeds to provide reports as per my needs anytime I want.
Compared to Funnelytics, Adobe Analytics is a very different beast. This is also reflected in the pricing. While Funnelytics is available for $99, Adobe Analytics can cost anywhere between $30,000 and $150,000 depending on the features you want. So if you’re a small business, Adobe Analytics is not worth the trouble.
#6: Amplitude Analytics
Amplitude offers diverse and powerful visualizations while letting you easily create in-tool dashboards.
Behavioral Targeting can work wonders on maintaining good conversions. I used Amplitude Analytics on a B2B marketplace. All aspects of the tool, including the management of customers, were a breeze.
Amplitude Engage can help you start campaigns based on user behavior. Amplitude also has a lot of integrations to choose from. These integrations automated various tasks and saved me a lot of time.
- Amplitude can analyze your entire funnel to provide data on various metrics that are highly detailed and flexible based on your needs
- Amplitude can significantly improve the quality of its analytics by using machine learning to weed out irrelevant data.
- Amplitude focuses on real-time delivery of information making the UI simpler and easier than most other offerings.
- It has a host of certifications when it comes to the security of your data.
- The platform is extremely stable and can process vast amounts of data at lightning-fast speeds.
In terms of pricing, Amplitude is very similar to Funnelytics. It offers a free Starter plan. The number of monthly events is limited to 10 million and many useful features are missing. The business will cost you $995 a month and allows up to 100 million monthly events. This is their best plan and ROI for a medium-sized enterprise should be good.
An Enterprise plan is also available if requested for monthly events of more than 10 billion.
Heap is a great analytical software. I feel that this is a great alternative to Funnelytics. It helps you to take actions smartly for your product. It captures every action that is performed by the user on your blog or website or a mobile application so that you can take action after analyzing all the data or interactions about your product. It is easier to use with a soft and simple user interface. Users do not need to be a technical expert to use this. It automatically captures and shows you the analytics just after installation.
Heap comes with many interesting features like Campaign Tracking, Real-time Analytics, Multiple product analytics, Data Capture, SQL, Graphs, Event Visualizer, Funnels, etc. Some features are available for free while others are paid features. Paid subscriptions come with a free trial. You can try free features and then select if this software is suitable for you.
It comes in two plan options; one is the free plan and the other one is a business plan. The business plan costs around 12,000 $ per year with all the free features and some additional unique paid features like two-factor authentications for extra safety, Custom Data Volume, and Data Governance.
ClickFunnels is an awesome alternative to Funnelytics. ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder geared toward supporting organizations that sell, advertise, and at once supply products/offerings to customers. The platform makes those methods easy by giving customers pre-established funnel options supposed for a certain product/service.
Furthermore, the platform makes it easy for corporations to provide you with every advertising and sales funnel which incorporates primary factors to make sure a particularly visible pipeline of leads and deals.
Unlike conventional funnels, ClickFunnels might not pressure companies to waste their time doing web hosting, electronic mail responders, landing pages, and different back-breaking work. It might not strain companies to spend a massive portion of their money and time to create income funnels.
ClickFunnels gives a plethora of interactive gear that could assist customers in layout their internet site in addition to developing advertising funnels to get their target market engaged at the same time as driving sales.
- Performance tracking for email
- Text messaging
- The online page editing tool
- Support for multiple currencies
- Add Ons integrations
- Easy to use user interface
- Website traffic and monitoring tool
- Email schedulers
- Marketing tool for emails
- Drag and Drop feature for page building
- Page designing
- A/B Split Tests
- Auto-respond for emails
ClickFunnels comes with a free trial which helps its users to try the features before they pay for them. This helps the users to trust the software company. It also offers two paid plans, one is the Startup and the other is the enterprise one. The startup plan comes with just 97$ per month and the enterprise plan comes with 297$ per month. I suggest you first go for a free trial and they select the paid plans which are best suitable for you.
- Looking for the best Amazon Sourcing software? Check out the review of Tactical Arbitrage with details into pricing and features.
FAQs On Funnelytics Alternatives:
✅ Where can I get recommendations and study greater about advertising for my business?
Every software has its own Facebook groups and blogs that can help you with why you need analytical software and why their software performs better than the other. There is a help center for all analytic tools that can help you with all your queries and confusions
🏆 Will my data remain secure and private while using this software?
I have personally checked the community and help section of these software and your data will be completely safe in their hands. You do not need to worry about your data, it will be completely safe in their hands.
⚡ How can I contact the support team?
Every of the tool comes with a different way for support. Some of the tools offer you support over email while some offer with both email and phone. Every of the software offers different help sections for their consumers and response time depends on your plan. Some take less than 24 hours in their premium plan while for others it can take up to 48 hours.
Conclusion: Best Funnelytics Alternatives Of 2022
Funnelytics is great analytical software but I will suggest you try the alternatives too. I feel that some features are available in alternative software but not in Funnelytics. Every user needs a different feature because everyone has different needs.
Overall Funnelytics is great but it all depends on how you want to use it and what features you need. Sometimes we need basic features so we can try some alternatives which are either free or come with cheaper plans.
Graphical user interface plays an important role in using software and every user has their own graphical choice so sometimes some users will feel better while using the alternative software and sometimes some users will feel comfortable with the other ones. I feel comfortable while using google analytics while one of my friends was happy while using adobe analytics.
So, it is always better to check the alternative software and select the best suitable plan for you. I hope that this article will help you to select the best software that suits you.