Are you looking for a comprehensive comparison of SamCart vs Kartra? You’ve come to the right place; I’ll walk you through a detailed comparison of these two similar but distinct tools. You will undoubtedly be able to choose between these two by the end of this article.
Overview of SamCart vs Kartra 2022 | The Ultimate Comparison
SamCart, a practical third-party checkout page solution developed by Scott Moran and Brian Moran, has excellent features that help increase sales, enhance the shopping experience, and analyze how sales and page funnels work. On these sales pages, conversion rates are higher.
For business owners or entrepreneurs with little to no technical experience, this web-based checkout platform is fantastic. It has excellent checkout templates that are optimised for conversions, as well as features like order bump, one-click upselling, and payment plans.
Online sellers can therefore move their products quickly. As soon as SamCart is connected, everything will be handled. Create an account, change the settings, link a payment processor, and then create your product page are all that is required to register. The fantastic eCommerce checkout pages provided by SamCart aid in boosting sales.
Everwebinar and WebinarJam, the two most well-known webinar automation and webinar solutions, respectively, are the founders of Kartra, an all-in-one checkout tool made by Genesis Digital. You can easily get a free Kartra trial using our Kartra coupon.
This versatile application can be used to manage membership portals, checkout, email campaigns, and other crucial business functions. This is achieved by integrating a number of tools, including a platform for email marketing campaigns, a platform for building marketing automation sales funnels, a system for managing affiliates, and page builders for creating sales pages, landing pages, and squeeze pages, among others.
Kartra is therefore a one-stop shop for all of your marketing requirements since it eliminates the need to register for numerous other products, which could be time-consuming and inconvenient. Additionally, it offers crucial tools for sales conversions, centralising all the information a digital marketer requires.
Pros and Cons of Samcart & Karra
- Split testing facility
- Easy to use interface
- Adaptable pricing payment plans
- Rich in features affiliate management
- Active dashboard for reporting
- Supports major payment platforms
- Sets up very fast without any extra fees
- Less card abandonment rates due to single-page product and checkout
- Templates have limited design options.
- Only the premium plan offers all the features of SamCart.
- The software is easy to use.
- It offers a better value than other similar tools.
- It is a combination of many software in a single platform.
- Kartra training offers help in using this software effectively.
- It has a Facebook community for users to gather more ideas.
- It provides the features of sales funnels and split testing.
- A bit costly for SMEs and beginners.
- The all-in-one feature is not perfect for all as some business owners prefer using separate tools for specific purposes.
Kartra vs SamCart: Pricing
For its customers, the SamCart tool offers four enticing pricing tiers. Here are some specifics:
- Launch Plan: For one admin user, this plan costs $49 per month. This package is perfect for those looking to start a business and create a great one-page website for product promotion. However, it does not support options like multiple payment methods, custom checkout fields, post-purchase upsells, or add-ons before the purchase.
- Grow Plan: This package, which includes three admin users, costs $99 per month. It boasts of increasing conversion rates and buying value.
- Scale Plan: This package costs $199 per month and offers ten admin users. It includes every feature SamCart has to offer.
- Enterprise Plan – For $399.99 per month, this plan combines SamCart’s advanced features with white-glove services like subscription migration, launch reviews, technical setup support, a dedicated account manager, customised reporting and exports, and multiple sub-accounts.
Each of the aforementioned plans includes a free SSL certificate as well as checkout templates, payment processing, integrations, checkout popups, and coupons.
Kartra offers four intriguing price points. Details are as follows:
- Starter Plan: This plan costs $99 per month and includes up to 2500 leads on a single custom domain, as well as the ability to send up to 15,000 emails, sell up to 20 products, host 50 videos, and host 100 pages.
- The Silver Plan costs $199 per month and offers unlimited email sending, unlimited product sales, unlimited hosting for pages and videos, as well as 12,500 leads across three custom domains.
The monthly price for the Gold Plan is $299. It includes up to 25,000 leads on five custom domains, unlimited email sending, unlimited product sales, unlimited hosting of pages and videos.
- Platinum Plan: For $499 per month, you can send an unlimited number of emails, sell an unlimited number of products, host an unlimited number of pages and videos, and manage up to 50,000 leads across ten custom domains.
Both SamCart and Kartra are potent checkout software programs that can aid in the expansion of your online business, as you can see from the above explanation. Regardless of whether you’re selling digital or physical goods, events, or seminars, both of these technologies can help you make money.
Both software programs have various fan bases and subtle differences. For instance, SamCart provides one-click upsells, whereas Kartra provides users with funnels, a market, and videos through which they can sell their products.
The biggest difference is in their prices, with SamCart being less expensive and Kartra being more. The former will benefit businesses in the middle to advanced stages, while the latter is best for beginners and newcomers. Kartra, however, has difficulties with things like email marketing.
Since Kartra is a tried-and-true tool and Samcart is a challenging one, I would choose Kartra over Samcart.